Self Help For Concentration Self-Hypnosis CD or MP3 Download
- ‘Better Concentration’ is Guaranteed to Work for You
- It’s Easy to Use – All you do is Listen
- For anyone who finds it hard to concentrate
- self help to concentrate more effectively by simply listening
- A Masterwork by Duncan McColl
Duncan McColl was thinking of people like you, people who want better, longer, ‘on demand’ concentration, when he designed and recorded ‘Better Concentration’. With this potent mix of direct and indirect self-hypnotic techniques he helps you to improve your concentration, reduce your stress and improve the quality of your self-talk. This provides self help for concentration that works.
We talk silently to ourselves as we do our work or plan our work: we all do this, all the time. Some people are not aware that they are doing this, others are only too aware of how they criticize themselves and their work. If you have a habit of being overly critical of yourself, then your self-talk will be working at reducing your concentration. But if your self-talk is motivating and encouraging, and monitors your progress and offers praise and suggestions, then your inner dialogue is encouraging you to concentrate.
Before you set out to improve your ability to focus, you might like to check that you have taken some practical steps to make the journey as profitable as possible for you. You probably already do your best to reduce disruptions when you need to concentrate, but here is a quick reminder.
- If you wish to study, then seek out a quiet, comfortable place.
- If you want to concentrate better at work, or in sport, then take steps to insulate yourself from disruptive people.
- Regular sleep, regular exercise and regular eating habits can lift your ability to concentrate.
- Planning your work around your body’s natural high-and-low energy patterns can help.
- Check out the ‘Why’s’ for doing what you are doing and review your goals.
- If you have serious personal issues, or seemingly minor issues are causing problems, then you might like to seek help to get them quickly resolved.
Self help for concentration: Removing stress
As you listen to ‘Better Concentration’ you will reach ever-deeper levels of relaxation and your stress levels will reduce automatically as you relax. You then enter a self-hypnotic trance, your relaxation deepens, and your stress level goes down and down,
And now – ‘Better Concentration’
‘Better Concentration’ is another masterwork by Duncan McColl. He first takes you into deep relaxation, reducing your stress and anxiety, as you listen to his warm-toned voice. You are now ready for a new learning experience, and as you enter your trance state, in your own way, you become increasingly open to new ideas.
McColl, master hypnotherapist that he is, speaks to your unconscious mind. The ideas he expresses through the words he chooses put you in touch with an inner state of calm and confidence: a state where you are firmly in control of your imagination, enabling you to focus your attention as you wish. When you listen to ‘Better Concentration’ you will hear how he suggests new ways to motivate and inspire yourself, dropping your anxieties and trusting your own capabilities.
How you will benefit from listening to ‘Better Concentration’
After listening to the recording a number of times you will notice an increase in your powers of concentration and focus, and a corresponding reduction in any anxiety and stress you may have had before. Your self-talk will become motivating, and from then on you can look forward to getting a sure grip on the task in hand. You have our guarantee.