- Train your mind and body to stop responding to intrusive thoughts in a ritualistic, time-consuming way.
- Get over your fears and anxieties by targeting your OCD and using the power of your deeper mind to see how your life is being crippled by your fears and obsessions.
- Learn to respond to the triggers that set off your OCD in a useful, rational way without relying on magical thinking or ridiculous, baffling behaviors that frustrate those around you.
- Steve G Jones offers help for OCD in his self-hypnosis audio recording “Relieve OCD.” The recording will target the deeper recesses of your mind and teach you to gain deeper control over your actions and obsessions.
- Convenient choice between MP3 or CD formats.
Do Not Be a Slave to Your Mind
People with OCD can spend their whole lives trapped in an elaborate series of rituals and obsessions that control their lives and keep them from experiencing the beauty and depth of the world at large. OCD – short for obsessive-compulsive disorder – is a mental disease that confers a whole host of problems, such as ritualistic behavior designed to ward off mental anguish and keep a person from being too depressed or anxious to go about their day. These distressing and intrusive thoughts threaten to overwhelm a person unless they get the support they need. When nothing else seems like it helps, self-hypnosis might be the answer: a way to get inside your head and reprogram the way you respond to external phenomena. Steve G Jones’ self-hypnosis audio guide “Relieve OCD” may be just the guide you are looking for, a way to get help for OCD without relying on expensive doctors or treatments that may only make your problem worse.
Does Compulsion Heal Your Obsession?
A compulsive behavior can take many forms, such as needing to lock a door thirty times when you leave a house to make sure it is sufficiently secure, or needing to turn the gas off over and over again to make sure that the gas doesn’t leak out and poison you in your sleep.
You Will Not Be Contaminated
One of the most common fears that leads to OCD behavior is the idea that the sufferer will be contaminated by germs or bacteria, causing them to be deathly afraid of any secretions — causing them to wash their hands over and over again to stay pure, or to avoid touching anything that might have to do with filth or germs.
Rationally, You Know Numbers Mean Nothing
Other people seek out help for OCD because they have a debilitating obsession with counting and numbers, leading them to count steps and actions for hours, turning their life into a miserable system of reflexive, invasive counting behavior.
How Can I Get Help for OCD in My Life?
One of the most powerful ways to get help for OCD is a system of self-hypnosis which will help you to overcome the powerful compulsions in your mind that force you to act. Hypnosis can reprogram your mind in the same way that anti-virus software can remove the build up of entropy inside a computer.
The Compelled Mind
By getting the help for OCD you are looking for and using Steve G Jones “Relieve OCD” audio recording, you will be able to find a better way to deal with the thoughts in your mind that are supposedly alien and wrong. You will gain deep control of your mind, leading to a rejuvenation of your life and your future.
Listen regularly for best effect. Make sure you listen to this recording every day and be persistant, you are retraining your mind. ‘Relieve OCD’ carries a full sixty day guarantee.